BIOKOMA® - Organic Care
Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) Dried Herb 50g 1.76oz
- 100% Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Supports digestive system
- Detoxification and disinfection effect
- Antiseptic and deworming action
Wormwood is a plant known for its bitter taste and unpleasant aroma that deters animals. However, for people this feature of this herb made it so widely used in the alcohol industry. It is he who gives flavor to vermouth, he is also the most important ingredient of absinthe. In herbalism, wormwood has a number of properties among which its major role is often mentioned in the fight against parasites of the digestive system. It can also fight skin diseases and regulate the metabolism of the whole organism. In ancient times, wormwood was inextricably linked to religious aspects as a plant protecting the dead and their families.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1-2 teaspoon of herb
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the herb
4. Brew covered for about 10-15 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it 1-2 times a day.
100% Artemisia absinthium from ECO plantations
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: