BIOKOMA® - Organic Care
Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara) Dried Leaves 50g 1.76oz
- 100% Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Rich in mucilage, essential oils, flavonoids, zinc, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, sulfur, vitamins A, B, C and P and iron.
- May help with respiratory problems
- Antiseptic properties
- May help with skin problems such as sores, eczema, ulcers and inflammations, the high mucilage content helps fight dandruff
Coltsfoot, also known as coughwort, bull’s foot and horse-hoof, is native to Europe. The Latin name Tussilago farfara comes from the word tussis, it means coughing and says a lot about the properties of the plant. The ancient coltsfoot was already used in the treatment of upper airway inflammation. Hippocrates credited him to herbs with an expectorant effect. Biokoma Coltsfoot leaf is recommended to use upper respiratory tracts, acts as an expectorant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and shields the respiratory tract and gastrointestinal tract.PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1-2 teaspoon of leaves
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the leaves
4. Brew covered for about 20 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it 3-4 times a day.
100% Tussilago farfara from ECO plantations
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: