Cistus Incanus Tea 100% Bio Organique Herbs, BIO Certified Czystek, (Rock Rose) 500g 17.6oz
- As a strong antioxidant plant it has a great ability to capture and remove free radicals, so it has a rejuvenating, anti-inflammatory and vitalizing effect on human body.
- Flushes toxins and heavy metals, slowing down the aging process.
- Strengthens the immune system, acts as firewall against diseases:
- works against embolic and thrombotic blood
- acts antiviral
- acts antifungal
- prevents coronary heart disease
- Supports anti-allergic treatments.
- Alleviates gastrointestinal infections.
- It can bring relief to men of older age who suffer from enlarged prostate, since it has antiproliferative and cytotoxic properties.
- Drinking the extract from Cistus incanus causes a change in the smell of body discharge. In case of a problem with, e.g. an unpleasant smell of sweat (armpits, feet), after a few weeks of drinking tea made of cistus, it will be noticeable that the unpleasant smell has greatly reduced.
- Cistus incanus can also be used for pets in order to protect them against fleas and ticks.
In a cup add 1-2 teaspoons, pour boiling water, brew covered for about 8-10 minutes, strain it and drink it regularly throughout the day.
Ingredients: 100% cistus from organique bio cistus plantations
Country of Origin: Turkey
All bags are genuinely packed and heat sealed by certified Organic Company. Each label contains Organic logo and certification number to give you confidence, that you are buying original Organic product.
Item is packed in stand up, high quality zip lock pouch to help to store and make easy on daily use.
This item came directly from Turkey, internaitonal mail.
During the shipment period, I also got a credit card hack for $45.
The tea is wonsdful. Make sure your card is not hacked by Turkish hackers.
The tea is really helping with my Lyme headaches.
The tea is great, and I might buy from this place again. The main negative is that the first credit card charge went to Poland and was refused by my credit union. Then the charge was made in California, but by then my credit union had shut down my card. I spent more than an hour on the phone getting this sorted out as my life was ticking away. You need to set up your systems so you don't trigger customer's banks to clamp down on credit cards in foreign countries.
The other problem is that the tea apparently came from Poland, and it took forever to get here. It actually got to the US (~3 weeks) faster than it made it the rest of the way to my house. Perhaps it was transported by bicycle courier? I can't imagine how something could take so long to get across the US in 2018. It's a good thing I already had a supply in the cupboard.
The frequent shipping progress notes were helpful, although they did not explain where the tea was or why it was taking so long.
But the tea is good stuff.
I discovered this amazing herb while doing research for digestive issues and chronic fatigue. Happy to repost this stuff works. It even treats Lyme biofilm if stevia leaf is added to the tea. It definitely lifts the immune system. I will always keep some on hand, and this brand is organic.
Arrived yesterday. Made 2 pots, added very little sugar & put in gal. jug to chill. Tasted fine warm and fine chilled, in fact I like it. Mixed some with dogs food & cats food. Both ate it no problem. Hoping to keep ticks off us all & if it rejuvenates me that will be an added plus. Very pleased with purchase & this company. This tea will part of daily diet.