BIOKOMA® - Organic Care
Catnip (Nepeta cataria) Dried Herb 50g 1.76oz
- 100% Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Contains an essential oil (consisting of nepetalactone, carvacrol, citronellol, nerol, geraniol, pulegone, thymol, caryophyllene and nepetalinic acid), iridoids, tannins and rosmarinic acid.
- Stress relief
- Sleep aid
- May reduces digestive issues
The Catnip herb, known commonly as catmint or catswort, actually has the scientific name of Nepeta cataria, which comes from Nepeti, a town in the center of Italy where the herb was once cultivated. Although most people don’t realize, this treat, so commonly reserved for its sedative, calming effects on cats, also has extensive benefits for human beings. The most important health benefits of Biokoma catnip herb include its ability to calm restless sleep, relieve anxiety and stress, soothe menstrual pain, eliminate eating disorders, and ease stomach discomfort.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1 teaspoon of herb
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the herb
4. Brew covered for about 10-15 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it 1-2 times a day.
100% Nepeta cataria from ECO plantations
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: