BIOKOMA® - Organic Care
Birch Bark (Cortex betulae) Dried Cut 100g 3.55oz
- 100% Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Contains betulin, betulinic acid and lupeol
- Diuretic, diaphoretic, antipyretic and detoxic properties
- Works anti-acne and helps in the treatment of atopic dermatitis
The Birch Bark is primarily diuretic, diaphoretic, antipyretic. It works perfectly in the fight against viral infections. The birch bark has antioxidants that protect against free radicals, which in turn delays the aging process of the skin. It works anti-acne and helps in the treatment of atopic dermatitis. The bark also has calming, anti-edema, analgesic and cleansing properties.
PREPARATION AND DOSAGE:
1. Heat water
2. Add 1 teaspoon of herbs
3. Place tea in cup and pour water over the herbs
4. Brew covered for about 15-20 minutes
5. Strain it and drink it 1-2 times a day.
100% Cortex betulae from ECO plantations
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: