BIO Lemon Balm Melissa Officinalis Herb Leaf Dried 250g 8.8 oz Calming Nervous
A lot of people value Lemon Balm primarily for its health benefits. There are a quite a lot of them.
- It has a calming effect which supports people who suffer with insomnia, depression and anxiety.
- Reduces retinal arterial tension in peripheral vascular stenosis and occlusion.
- It relaxes and regenerates nervous system.
- Relieves headache, menstrual pain and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Helps in treating dyspepsia with its symptoms: upper abdominal pain, belching, nausea, abdominal bloating, early satiety, and abdominal distention.
- Reduces colon spasms and cramps.
- Stimulates digestion and helps regulate gastric acid secretion.
- Antibacterial and antiviral.
- Cools the body during fever.
- Lemon Balm supports elimination of painful swelling.
- Inhalation helps with allergies and cough.
- Also used as a cosmetic - it fights with hair falling and dandruff.
For calming effect: In a cup add 2 teaspoons of lemon balm, pour boiling water, brew covered for about 8-10 minutes, strain it and drink it
For relaxing and soothing effect: In a cup add 1 teaspoon of lemon balm, pour boiling water, brew covered for about 8-10 minutes, strain it and drink it
Perfect tea, exactly what we wanted. Will by again
I used to have problems with depression, but after using this Melissa most of them went away. I started to get calmer and less nervous.