BIO Cistus Incanus 200 bags (200 x 1.3g) 9oz
- As a strong antioxidant plant it has a great ability to capture and remove free radicals, so it has a rejuvenating, anti-inflammatory and vitalizing effect on human body.
- Flushes toxins and heavy metals, slowing down the aging process.
- Strengthens the immune system, acts as firewall against diseases:
- works against embolic and thrombotic blood
- acts antiviral
- acts antifungal
- prevents coronary heart disease
- Supports anti-allergic treatments.
- Alleviates gastrointestinal infections.
- It can bring relief to men of older age who suffer from enlarged prostate, since it has antiproliferative and cytotoxic properties.
- Drinking the extract from Cistus incanus causes a change in the smell of body discharge. In case of a problem with, e.g. an unpleasant smell of sweat (armpits, feet), after a few weeks of drinking tea made of cistus, it will be noticeable that the unpleasant smell has greatly reduced.
- Cistus incanus can also be used for pets in order to protect them against fleas and ticks.
Preparation and dosage:
In a cup add 1 bag, pour boiling water, brew covered for about 8-10 minutes, drink it regularly throughout the day.
Ingredients: 100% Cistus incanus from organique bio cistus plantations
Country of Origin: Albania
Store in a dry and dark place, out of reach of children
All bags are genuinely packed and heat sealed by certified Organic Company. Each label contains Organic logo and certification number to give you confidence, that you are buying original Organic product.
Item is packed in stand up, high quality zip lock pouch to help to store and make easy on daily use.
I received the tea about 6 weeks ago and am very pleased. The tea has a wonderful mild flavor and is well recommended for its healthful qualities