Avene Reflexe Solaire SPF50+ Enfant Children Sunscreen 30ml 1fl oz
- Water resistant
- Very broad UVB-UVA protection
- Without paraben
- Silicone free
- Hypersensitive skin to sun.
- Skin that is exposed to intense sunlight.
- Skin allergic to fragrances.
- Minimum number of filters, consistently and effectively over time, offering optimum protection against UVB and UVA rays (short and long)
- Strong anti-oxidant action, Pre-tocopheryl to protect cells against free radicals.
- Avène thermal spring water, with soothing and anti-irritant properties.
Apply to skin evenly and generously before exposure to the sun. Renew the application frequently, especially after sweating, swimming or toweling.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE. METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. WATER (AQUA).GLYCERIN, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. BENZOIC ACID. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. GLYCERYL LAURATE. HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES. HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SILICA. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TRIBEHENIN. XANTHAN GUM.
My children have been loving it. They say that it doesn't feel heavy on their skin and it helps them to not get sunburned.
I bought this for my friend and I. She used it for hr children and I used it for mine. Both of the kids loved it. They said that it doesnt have an odor to it and it works very well.
I really like this sunscreen and my children like it too but it took a long time to get to my house.
I enjoy using this cream because it keeps my skin moisturized and not dried out.
My children and I go to the beach a lot and this sunscreen keeps my children's skin from not being sunburned and dried out.