Avene Cleanance Expert Emulsion for Blemish Prone Acne Spots Blackheads 40ml 1.35fl oz
- 3 key ingredients that target blemishes at every stage
- Helps reduce excess sebum
- Smoothes skin texture and visibly reduces blemishes
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Soothing and hydrating
- Perfect tolerance - can be used with other acne treatments2
- Monolaurin reduces excess oil
- X-Pressin, with its very gentle yet effective exfoliating power, smoothes skin texture and helps reduce the appearance of blackheads.
- Diolényl reduces the appearance of redness and helps to visibly reduce blemishes.
- Shea Butter comforts and nourishes the skin.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Excess oil
- Visible shine
- Enlarges pores
- Uneven skin texture
Apply morning and/or evening after thoroughly cleansing with Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel.
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVèNE AQUA). ISOHEXADECANE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. DIMETHICONE. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. GLYCERIN. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ALGIN. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL LINSEEDATE. CARBOMER. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE. DISODIUM EDTA. DISODIUM PHOSPHATE. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL LAURATE. PAPAIN. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. POTASSIUM SORBATE. SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. WATER (AQUA).
This product helped with my blemishes a lot. I used to have a lot of them but after using this a few times they went away.
I have been using this Emulsion for couple of days and it works just fine. I recommend it for everyone that needs help with their skin.
Works so well. My skin is clear and soft after only a few weeks of use. Love it because it keeps my combination skin clear without over drying it.