Posted on October 28 2018
- As a strong antioxidant plant it has a great ability to capture and remove free radicals, so it has a rejuvenating, anti-inflammatory and vitalizing effect on human body.
- Flushes toxins and heavy metals, slowing down the aging process.
- Strengthens the immune system, acts as firewall against diseases:
- Acts against diseases of the sinuses
- Works against embolic and thrombotic blood
- Acts antiviral
- Acts antifungal Prevents coronary heart disease
- Supports anti-allergic treatments.
- Alleviates gastrointestinal infections.
- It can bring relief to men of older age who suffer from enlarged prostate, since it has antiproliferative and cytotoxic properties.
- Drinking the extract from Cistus Incanus regularly causes a change in the smell of body discharge. In case of a problem with, e.g. an unpleasant smell of sweat (armpits, feet), after a few weeks of drinking tea made of cistus, it will be noticeable that the unpleasant smell has greatly reduced.
- Cistus Incanus can also be used for pets in order to protect them against fleas and ticks.
Preparation and dosage:
In a cup add 1-2 teaspoons, pour boiling water, brew covered for about 8-10 minutes, strain it and drink it regularly throughout the day.
Ingredients: 100% cistus from BIO plantations
Country of Origin: Turkey
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you have a medical condition or are taking medication, consult your doctor prior to use.