Posted on April 23 2017
Cistus incanus (Cistus incanus), also called rock rose, grows on the magnesium-rich soils of Southern Europe. Feels good in the low-bushed landscape of makia. Its always green shrubs grow to a height of one meter. It has very delicate flowers with crumpled petals.
During the harvest of wild shrubs, cut flowers and twigs and immediately, on the site are dried in roofed, open on the sides, wooden structures, similar to the barn. In them, the plants are protected from moisture and the fresh breeze from the sea ensures constant ventilation during drying.
1 capsule: 400 mg Bio Cleanser (Cistus incanus) ground, cellulose (shell ingredient).
- As a strong antioxidant it has a great ability to capture and remove free radicals, so it has a rejuvenating, anti-inflammatory and vitalizing effect on human body.
- Flushes toxins and heavy metals, slowing down the aging process.
- Strengthens the immune system, acts as firewall against diseases:
- acts against diseases of the sinuses
- works against embolic and thrombotic blood
- acts antiviral
- acts antifungal
- prevents coronary heart disease
- Supports anti-allergic treatments.
- Alleviates gastrointestinal infections.
- It can bring relief to men of older age who suffer from enlarged prostate, since it has antiproliferative and cytotoxic properties.
Suggestion of application: 1 capsule 2 times a day.